Monday, January 31, 2011

Turbo Fire Journey!


Today I started my first day with doing Turbo Fire.  Now for you guys out there that think this may be a really lame workout let me tell you that it is far from it!  This thing kicked my butt!  I have been doing P90X, Insanity and Rev Abs for over 2 years now.  I look at myself as a person who is fairly fit, and also a person who focuses on eating well also.  In my two years of doing beachbody workouts I have always believed that Insanity has to be the most intense program out.  Well I was wrong.

For those who know about Insanity, the program is pretty intense interval training where you put your body to the test for around three minutes and then follow it with a 30 second rest in between sets.  Turbo fire has that same kind of intensity, only the breaks are not as close together.  I am a huge Insanity fan, and cannot wait for the new Insanity: The Asylum to come out, but this has nothing to do with being a huge fan or not.  Turbo Fire has already showed me what it was all about. 

Day one has consisted of a punches and some good music, mixed in with a little bit of dance.  I am not one to dance either fellas, as a matter of fact I never hit the dance floor in clubs, however in the confinements of my house I have no problem hitting the mix with whatever Chalene Johnson is doing.  I know that this program is legit, but my body has not felt this kind of sore in a long time.  I am anxious to see what tomorrow brings.  I will keep you posted on how Turbo Fire continues to treat me, until then remember to:

Own yourself!  Run your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment