Friday, January 28, 2011

Shakeology 4 Months In


So I have talked before about Shakeology and doing a three-day cleanse, but I really cannot stop talking about this product because I believe in it so much.  I have been taking Shakeology now for 4 months and am amazed with what it continues to do for me.  It took me a while to actually get on this product.  I mean I would see all the videos over it after doing one of our beachbody workouts, but I never really took much thought into doing it.

When the videos talked about all the healthy ingredients and all the x factors of what it does for the body I just figured the way I was eating was good enough and I was pretty happy with how I looked so I didn’t see the point.  It wasn’t until I went to a Tony Horton (maker of P90X) Event that I actually took a sample of Shakeology. 

I tried the Green and was somewhat impressed, but then came across the chocolate and just fell in love with how it tasted.  I also noticed that it kept me full during the event so I was pretty anxious to see what a full month would do.  

I believe that all of my extra energy I have had comes from the Shake.  Not only am I 12 pounds lighter, I notice that after taking my shake it gives me a little extra boost.  I am not saying that I am wired and ready to go for days or anything like that, but I get a little pick me up and it really helps.  I have started drinking my shake at the time when I normally am getting down and really bonking due to the nature of the day, which is normally 3:00 PM. 

I know that my body is getting everything that it needs and it helps me feel more comfortable about my nutrition.  I count calories but have found myself not coming close to going over my target since the shakes are so low in calories.  As a meal replacement, this has really helped me stay where I need to be.  

The doctors are saying that Shakeology is a revolutionary meal replacement.  I know that it has definitely changed my life, my wife’s life, and now we give it to our kids who love the way it tastes.  I don’t mind sharing though, I mean it is not everyday that you have a two, five, seven, and nine year old begging to consume something so healthy.

So although I am only 4 months into it and cannot speak for everyone, I will say that I have loved my time doing Shakeology and recommend it to anyone serious about simplifying their nutrition and taking their health to the next level.

Own yourself! Run your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment