Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Shakeology Cleanse


I am on day two of the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and I am feeling better than ever.  I know that most people look at cleanses and think that it is really difficult to do considering there is no food involved.  Well this is really doable, even for a person like myself who loves food.  I am not going to sit here and tell you that it is the easiest thing to do, however every time that I start getting hungry again, it is time to take in another shake.  And these shakes are really filling.  I have tried a few shakes in my time, but nothing has been able to really satisfy my taste like Shakeology. 

I started doing Shakeology in late September.  It has been about 3 months now and really can feel the difference.  My mental clarity is a lot better and energy levels are higher now that I have it in my system.  There has been a few days that I have skipped my shake and can tell that my energy level is not near as high as the days that I do take it. 

What I really like about it is the taste.  The chocolate flavor is by far my favorite.  Even without the blender it is good.  I will say though that the blender is so delicious it is hard for me not to want to blend it everyday.  My favorite shake is the peanut butter with chocolate mix. 

I am anxious to see what Shakeology does for me with a full cycle of Insanity.  For those who are not familiar with this program it is the hardest workout program I have ever done (Including my pre-season workouts with the colleges I attended).  The main focus for me is to make sure that I start what I finish.  For now that is going to involve me getting done with this cleanse.  Baby steps add up to solid leaps.  I can’t wait to look back and see how far I have gotten. 

Own Yourself! Run Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment