Friday, November 5, 2010

How this all sarted

My name is Elijah Bryant.  Anyone who knows me would say I am a very positive person who enjoys seeing things on the sunnier side of the street.  My whole life I have been blessed to view life this way and have encouraged others to try seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I am a former college athlete and coach.  I left the sports world about a year ago due to the politics.  The game I use to love so dearly as a kid was now tainted by the wave of greed pouring into the sports world.  I was unable to fathom being apart of anything like that.

So I looked at what it was that I really enjoyed doing.  Fitness had become a huge part in my life and I was thinking that I could still hold some kind of link with the non political aspect of the sports world if I participated in strength and conditioning.  As I got more and more into it I began to develop a passion for helping others get into the best shape of their lives.

I used to think I was in top notch shape while playing basketball at McMurry University, however it was not until my time with P90X and Insanity that I came to truly grasp the concept of a well rounded workout program.  As I got into the workouts and continued to press play and follow along, I also began spreading my success with how I looked and how I was feeling with my family and friends.  I got certified through NASM to be a personal trainer so that I could better understand the concepts of the human body and its functions.

Two years later I feel like I found my purpose in this life.  I am here to motivate others and help them reach their goals.  Whether it be to get great muscle gains, tone their body, or simply just live a healthier lifestyle, I see to it that I help them achieve that goal.  The happier a person is during the course of their day, the happier they are able to make others.  Positive motion leads to more positive motions, and a sea of positivity will only bring a wave of happiness.

So as I said before, I started on a path and had no clue where it would lead me.  I find myself here today with a purpose and a vision.  That vision is to get as many people as possible living healthier and more fulfilling lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment